Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,828 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04869 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,823 (Mex$ 37,440) in Uruapan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.120 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pardubice costs 14,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)