Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,836 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,767 (₩3,556,301) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,900 (about 1 hour ago)