Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,001 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / COP
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,168 (COL$4,272,415) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $1.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manizales costs COL$1,719,000 (about 2 hours ago)