Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 51%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32419 EUR / TND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,260 prices entered by 211 different people.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 4 hours ago)