Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,902 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09933 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,578 (kr 36,019) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)