Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Athens, Greece
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,821 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,348 (3,577 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manizales costs COL$1,719,000 (about 2 hours ago)