Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Athens, Greece
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,814 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,087 (﷼ 49,391,737) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Sebastian costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)