Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,905 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 23% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,767 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)