Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,930 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20787 EUR / RON
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 50% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,313 (6,315 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 7元 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,100 (about 1 hour ago)