Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,859 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27320 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,638 (S/. 9,654) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Doha costs 120 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 90,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 650 (about 1 hour ago)