Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,929 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09866 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,576 (kr 36,247) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Belgaum costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Colombo costs 145 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)