Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,856 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01271 EUR / INR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 36% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,475 (₨116,025) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 7元 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bordeaux costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)