Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,838 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21636 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,881 (RM8,696) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $65 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Valencia costs €0.86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 32 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Spokane, Washington costs $0.71 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$45 (about 2 hours ago)