Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,863 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02909 EUR / THB
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,278 (78,325 ฿) in Sattahip.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in London costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Casablanca costs 33 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)