Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,886 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20364 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,622 (R$ 7,966) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Novara costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (about 3 hours ago)