Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,843 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20364 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,328 (R$ 6,520) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 3 hours ago)