Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,898 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21195 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,869 (R$ 8,820) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Riyadh costs ﷼ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)