Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,934 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21393 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,839 (R$ 8,595) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnodar costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Darwin costs AU$43 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Doha costs 2.00 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)