Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,933 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,200 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in London costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Casablanca costs 33 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)