Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,944 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,045 in Santander.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Novara costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)