Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,848 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21484 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,371 (R$ 6,380) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Doha costs 120 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 650 (about 1 hour ago)