Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13407 EUR / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,547 prices entered by 223 different people.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 110 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)