Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,872 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is about the same as in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,424 (2,615 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)