Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,063 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,597 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)