Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.922 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,553 prices entered by 244 different people.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 16% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,845 ($2,001) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)