Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,834 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04966 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,031 (Mex$ 40,895) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 75 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gibraltar costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)