Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,859 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01812 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,667 (Php92,041) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)