Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,013 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01490 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,042 (ARS $69,955) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.120 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)