Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,112 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04980 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,702 (Mex$ 34,170) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Galle costs 600 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 32 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 10,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)