Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,863 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24561 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 40% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,572 (﷼ 6,399) in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Modesto, California costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €21,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 150,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)