Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,923 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.33709 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 39% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,340 (EC$9,909) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)