Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,855 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21195 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,713 (R$ 8,082) in Ribeirão Preto.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Riyadh costs ﷼ 70 (about 2 hours ago)