Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21002 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,063 prices entered by 196 different people.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 3 hours ago)