Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,969 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00598 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,046 (₨174,820) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnodar costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Darwin costs AU$43 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Doha costs 2.00 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)