Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,822 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,396 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pardubice costs 14,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manaus costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)