Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Athens, Greece
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,198 prices entered by 428 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04598 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,080 (Mex$ 45,230) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €1,050 (about 1 hour ago)