Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Athens, Greece
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,433 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04868 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,048 (Mex$ 42,068) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 101,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hartford, Connecticut costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (32 minutes ago)