Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Athens, Greece
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,557 prices entered by 453 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05107 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,139 (Mex$ 41,881) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $57 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £146 (about 1 hour ago)