Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Athens, Greece
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12,207 prices entered by 1,239 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04967 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,108 (Mex$ 42,449) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php1,682 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)