Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Athens, Greece
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,125 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04805 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,106 (Mex$ 43,827) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 30 £ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Barranquilla costs COL$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)