Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,897 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13006 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 31% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,578 (12,133元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Novara costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)