Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,078 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00116 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,962 (CH$1,687,262) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnodar costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Darwin costs AU$43 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Doha costs 2.00 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)