Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,864 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27227 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,562 (S/. 5,738) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)