Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,890 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04985 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,678 (Mex$ 33,661) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,900 (about 1 hour ago)