Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,310 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 47% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,168 in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)