Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,001 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23325 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,591 (6,820 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pardubice costs 14,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manaus costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)