Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13324 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,000 ($b15,013) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Colombo costs 145 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ingolstadt costs €0.09 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €21,150 (about 1 hour ago)