Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13615 EUR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,064 prices entered by 189 different people.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 11% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pardubice costs 14,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)