Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,020 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27105 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 44% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,165 (11,677 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 3 hours ago)