Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,855 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 28% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,583 in Podgorica.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 32 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Spokane, Washington costs $0.71 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)