Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,927 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.197 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,119 (£2,605) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $2,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Coventry costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)