Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,977 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 12% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,854 (8,159,064 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)