Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,831 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,681 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs 90,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)