Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,835 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21484 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,623 (R$ 7,555) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sarajevo costs 7KM (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)